Main Building (Unit) – Fruiting Body
- Approximately 1M tall x 10M diameter for juvenile development stage, 4M x 25M for adult.
- Does not suffer production penalties when under fire
- Production rate directly linked to size of fruiting body, minus any areas currenly under weapon effect (burned, poisoned)
- Creates low-specialization units
- Can move, very slowly, suffers 75% production penalty while moving
- Takes constant damage when under environmental effect-low nitrogen atmosphere
Basic Unit – Epsilon
- Very low intelligence, can not use projectile attacks, can not use “learn” on enemy equipment for re-use
- Very robust, difficult to kill, can regenerate very quickly when not under weapon or environmental effect
- Can survive in low nitrogen atmosphere environment longest of Spore units
- Can be “upgraded” to environment normalization unit Delta, or absorbed into a Delta unit to replenish lost mass
- Can be absorbed by any higher level command unit to replenish lost mass
- Two Epsilon units can merge together to create a larger Epsilon, but any mass over normal will slowly be lost, as the photosynthesis cannot maintain the additional mass.